Model number: FM-1000
Type: FM-1000 fireproofing for structural steel ultra-thin type and CB combined production of acrylic colors to coordinate with fireproof material characteristics and essences, refractory effects. Once having the fire or heat, the coating will swell and produce bubble layer to tight blockade that fire prevention, reduce the speed of the temperature rapidly rising steel structure, can simultaneously protect the structural steel, danger will shrink.
1. Reaction low temperature: when the temperature reaches 150 ℃ reaction will arise, At the same time, depending on the temperature rise that will speed bulge formed with heat insulated floor.
2. Absolutely no asbestos (asbestos): absolutely not cover asbestos ingredients, safe for health.
3. Thin coating thickness: good resistance to fire, with dry film thickness 0.44mm Fire features up to 51 minutes.
4. Flattened surface and the plastic seems high: after the paint surface is very flat and the plastic seems high, and can coordinate with multiple coats of different colors.
5. Maybe thickness, ease of construction: wet film thickness of each layer can reach 700μm, dry fast and short time.
Drying time dry palpable: 1 hour hard dry: 3 hours
Shelf life at least 2 years in normal storage conditions
1. Resistant coating cracks when dry in early: do not form cracks.
2. Adhesion strength: 0.85 MPa can be achieved.
3. Against shocks feature: L/200 curvature, not paint blistering, no peeling.
4. Resist deformation feature: L/100 curvature, not paint blistering, no peeling.
5. Feature water-resistant: 24-hour immersion in water, not paint blistering, no peeling.
6. Hardy feature: after 15 times circulation, not paint chalking, cracking, peeling or bubbles.
7. Highest fire resistance:
(1) Through certification of GB14907-94 standard test technical form of the type commonly used for fireproofing of steel structural testing center quality monitoring refractory composition and treatment system national fixed fire (CNACL No.0179).
Code inspection reports, film thickness, test results:
- No.2002-2313, 0:44 mm, the highest fire resistance can be achieved 0.85 hours (51 minutes).
- No.2002-2314, 1.36 mm, the highest fire resistance can reach 1:25 hours (75 minutes).
- No.2002-2315, 1.68mm, high fire resistance can be achieved 1.72 hours (103 minutes).
(2) Through certification of testing GB14907-2002 standard form of the type of techniques commonly used for fireproofing of steel structural testing center quality monitoring fire prevention materials national architecture (CNACL No.0170).
Code inspection reports, film thickness, test results
- No.20023181, 2:19 mm (0.08mm imply antifouling paints), the highest fire resistance can reach 2:03 hours (122phut).
- No.20023182, 2.78 mm, (anti-rust coating covers 0.09mm), the highest fire resistance can be achieved 2.63 hours (158phut).
¯ can be sprayed, using brush or roller
¯ spray method:
® wet film thickness per layer of 700μm can be achieved.
® paint time between the first layer and the second layer is 3 ~ 5 hours or 72 hours or more, a new layer of paint time remaining class number is 8 hours or more.
® Spray spray machines use vacuum shrink ratio of 45: 1 or larger, nozzle size: 0.023 ~ 0.027, 2 times the air pressure: 45 ~ 65psi.
® air compressor 5HP or more at least
¯ The method used rollers and brushes:
® Each can paint brush or roller with a dry film thickness is the largest 0.2mmm.
® paint time between the first layer and the second layer is 1 ~ 2 hours, the time of the new coat layer remaining 4 hours or more.
® In the 24 hours may be new layer paint 4 times total dry film thickness can reach 0.8mm.
Construction Guide: Based on the construction standards in 「technical rules applied fireproofing for structural steel and the design of fire protection rules related」 conduct construction and acceptance . Highest fire resistance, film thickness, coverage and number theory coats correlation is the following table: (Note:) To gain time 150 minutes fire resistance, fiberglass coated rod
Primer: Epoxy primer powder coated new 1006
New epoxy anti-rust primer 1076
Or other products of the same type.
Coatings: Waterborne Epoxy Coating 1030
PU coating 745
Epoxy Coating 1001
Or other products of the same type.
Note With a relative humidity of 85% or less, the ambient temperature around 5 ~ 40 ℃ construction can proceed.